About Me

Perrysburg, Ohio, United States
As a local artist in Perrysburg, Ohio, I have been working with fabric since I was child. While raising four children, I have explored many facets of fabric work, including embroidery, quilting, window treatments, interior decorating, and now purses. By combining unique and colorful fabrics, I create purses that allow each woman to show their own personality. Contact me at jbpurses@aol.com or at 419-270-4205 with questions about a specific purse, a custom order, or to book a party. You may purchase from me directly by email or phone. Upcoming shows and retail locations where you can get my purses are also listed on this site.

Friday, February 29, 2008

New Style

I've noticed that a lot of ladies like to wear their purse across the body, so I have created a new style with a convertible strap that can be used on your shoulder or across the body. These feature a new shape, an exterior pocket (in addition to interior ones), and a strap that attaches to silver rings and changes from short to long with an easy to use hook. Let me know what you think about this style.