About Me

Perrysburg, Ohio, United States
As a local artist in Perrysburg, Ohio, I have been working with fabric since I was child. While raising four children, I have explored many facets of fabric work, including embroidery, quilting, window treatments, interior decorating, and now purses. By combining unique and colorful fabrics, I create purses that allow each woman to show their own personality. Contact me at jbpurses@aol.com or at 419-270-4205 with questions about a specific purse, a custom order, or to book a party. You may purchase from me directly by email or phone. Upcoming shows and retail locations where you can get my purses are also listed on this site.

Friday, February 29, 2008

W.A.V.E. Festival

Come see me at the W.A.V.E. Festival (Women Artists, Visionaries, and Entrepeneurs) 1st AnnualCelebration of Women Festival Saturday, March 1, 2008, 1 - 5 p.m. McAlear Hall at Lourdes College

Join us as we celebrate National Women’s History Month by recognizing the diversity and vision of women artists.

The Celebration of Women Festival is an indoor exhibition and sale of fine arts, crafts and other creative expressions. The Festival will also feature food, music and entertainment. Proceeds from food sales and booth fees to be donated to Mom’s House of Toledo.

Artistic, Dramatic, Musical PresentationsSnacks and RefreshmentsFREE Admission